Monday 8 August 2011

Graham Briggs' National Champs Condor Leggero

I think I speak for us all when I say that I couldn't have been happier for someone to win the Crit Champs last weekend than Brigga. The next hurdle was that Brigga rides a 46cm frame and I don't think we ever had any painted up in the white colourway.

Some hasty phone calls were made and as we were in Italy last week, we were able to bring the (only just dry) frame back with us on Thursday night. First thing Friday morning and my little vinyl cutting machine is working overtime as I try and replicate elements of the team design in National Champ colours, in time to post the frame, customised Giro Aeon and Haviks up to Brigga for him to build it and race the Preston GP resplendant in his new skinsuit.






No comments:

Post a Comment