Tuesday 16 February 2010

2010 Absa Cape Epic

So that's it, the end of the 09/10 Cross season. 16 races in total, with what I consider to have been 2 good rides -the South Eastern Champs and the National Champs. 11th place overall in the London League put me in 9th Senior. A couple of places down on last year but then, I didn't tackle the National Trophy Series last year.

Anyway, no rest for the wicked. In 1 month's time, myself and team mate Dave Arthur will others will be winging our way over to South Africa to take part in the 2010 Absa Cape Epic. We will be one of 4 or 5 Mule Bar teams taking part. Not the most obvious transfer of skills, from 1hr's 'cross effort into 8 days of brutal hot, long mountain bike racing.

For the next 6 weeks or so, I will be prattling about all my equipment, nutrition and training etc...etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment